WHAT IS THE SHOPPING PATH OF THOSE WHO ARE BUYING/IMPROVING THEIR HOME? HOW DOES PROJECT WORK WITHIN THE HOME START, EVOLVE & CONVERT AT TRADITIONAL DIY & OTHER CHANNELS? WHO ARE THE SEGMENTS OF PROJECT-DOERS?
This report explores:
- What are project triggers, influencers & touchpoints, in stores & online?
- Where and how do shoppers shop for specific projects and categories – how do they get inspirations, do research, evaluate options and make their final decision throughout the shopping process?
- How could retailers be credible enablers at different shopping journey stages, and who are the winners now?
- What are different types of DIYers? How do their home improvement shopping behavior differ?
- FOUR complete decks
- Shopping for Home: Shopping Journeys
- Shopping for Home: Consumer Segmentation
- Performance evaluations at Home Depot and Lowe’s
- The Role of Décor in DIY
- Webinar: Deconstructing the Home Improvement Shopper
- One 10 slide category-specific deck OF YOUR CHOICE (delivered within 1 week of ordering)
- A databook containing breakdowns by Demographic, Channel, Retailer, Category, DIY segmentation, etc.
Leverage our expertise to:
- Understand how shoppers shop for their home, and what the triggers, influencers and touchpoints are throughout the journey
- Understand shopping segments & key drivers
Need more? Contact us for more information or to get custom cuts of this data by retailer, category, or demographic group.