BECAUSE OF COVID, SHOPPERS HAVE TAKEN A WHOLE NEW APPROACH WITH GROCERY SHOPPING. WITH KANTAR’S SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES DEEP DIVE YOU’LL KNOW EXACTLY HOW SHOPPERS BUY FOOD FOR THEIR HOUSEHOLDS, HOW THEY RECEIVE IT, AND WHO’S DOING THE BEST JOB SATISFYING THEIR NEEDS
This report explores:
- What role do retailers play in grocery routines?
- Do delivery shoppers choose where to shop based on retailer or delivery service?
- How many and which categories do shoppers buy by trip type?
- What is new & relevant in grocery & how does that affect behavior?
- Authored Insights: Grocery shopping satisfaction drivers
- Wave 2’s databook containing breakdowns by Demographic, Shopping Behavior, Channel, Retailer, Category, etc.
- Webinar: Private Label Shoppers (recording July 29)
Leverage our expertise to:
- Understand how return-to-work impacts eating patterns
- How trip patterns indicate the way shoppers use retailers
- Gauge shoppers’ use of alternative fulfilment methods
Need more? Contact us for more information or to get custom cuts of this data by retailer, category, or demographic group.