WHY DO SHOPPERS USE DRUG STORES AND THEIR SERVICES, INCLUDING PHARMACY? WITH KANTAR’S SHOPPING AT DRUG DEEP DIVE YOU’LL KNOW IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT SHOPPING DRUG STORES WHAT SHOPPERS THINK IS SO CRITICAL ABOUT THEIR OFFERINGS
This report explores:
- Which shopping occasions are shoppers most likely to do at drug?
- What drives drug store trips?
- What role do prescriptions play?
- What health services are used?
- What is the role & usage of loyalty?
- Store vs Online shopping
- Authored Insights: “Drug’s New Normal: Rx Shopper habits at Drug Retailers”
- A databook containing breakdowns by Demographic, Shopping Behavior, Channel, Retailer, Category, etc.
- Webinar: Shopping at Drug
Leverage our expertise to:
- What drives shoppers to the drug store, what missions do they complete, and why do they return?
- Gauge club shoppers’ use of alternative fulfilment methods across Walgreens, Rite Aid & CVS
Need more? Contact us for more information or to get custom cuts of this data by retailer, category, or demographic group.