It’s time to redefine ‘digital’
Become omnipresent by relentlessly focusing on harmonizing the entire brand experience
Retail has been on an omnichannel journey for some time.
As we move into 2021 and beyond, with ever-increasing complexity of choice, we have to identify the most important touchpoints we can have the most impact on.
Rather than thinking about the impact of each customer journey segment on every component in the commerce ecosystem, we must instead focus on harmonizing the entire brand experience with every customer.
Winning the New Age Digital Consumer requires a redefinition of digital, embedding human-centricity and ensuring omnipresence through establishing harmonized retail experiences.
To enable this, we should leverage the full toolbox of technologies at our disposal. As we strive towards creating ‘omni-retail’, these tools can be effective in both the physical and virtual space. When used to their fullest extent, they can marry those spaces to create a consumer environment in which all shopper demands are met.
Our quickfire digital handbook bundle for brands includes the following insights:
- Rethinking marketplaces – How marketplace strategy must evolve to ensure ongoing brand success.
- Re-imagining mobile – The potential of mCommerce and why all brands must prioritize the space.
- Going Direct – A look at D2C, subscription and other new routes to consumer.
- AL & Blockchain – A look at two of the most transformative technologies for future retail and why all brands need to understand their impact for business.
- Getting Social – Overview of why social matters and how to optimize its use.
Want to know more about the report or use a different method of payment, please reach out to us.