WHAT DRIVES SHOPPERS’ ONLINE BEHAVIORS, INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTIONS AND DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER BRANDS? HOW HAS DISCOVERY OF THOSE BRANDS CHANGED HOW THEY SHOP?
This report explores:
- Shoppers’ online behaviors across different retailers and products categories, including subscriptions and direct-to-consumer brands; how discovery of those brands has changed how they shop
- Shoppers’ familiarity, use, and satisfaction with last mile delivery and other fulfillment (over past few months) options
- Regularity & familiarity with online shopping and alternative fulfillment
- Authored Insights:
- The Impact of Online Subscriptions on Shopper Behavior
- Alternative Payments No Longer an Alternative
- A databook containing breakdowns by Demographic, Shopping Behavior, Channel, Retailer, Category, etc.
- Readable retailers include: Amazon, Walmart, Target, Costco, Grocers (net), Drug (net)
- Webinar: What shoppers want: what a difference a year makes
Leverage our expertise to:
- Learn what is effective about the online shopping experience, what missions do they complete, and what’s likely to happen going forward
Need more? Contact us for more information or to get custom cuts of this data by retailer, category, or demographic group.