COVID W4: HOW HAVE VARIANTS CHANGED SHOPPERS’ BEHAVIOR? WAS HOLIDAY BEHAVIOR BACK TO NORMAL? WITH KANTAR’S COVID COMMERCE SNAPSHOT YOU’LL KNOW EXACTLY HOW SHOPPERS ARE RESPONDING TO THE FLUIDITY OF COVID SO THAT YOU EXECUTE 2022.
This report explores:
- Need-to-know questions about shopper behavior, attitudes, and impact
- Which shoppers are vaccinated, cut by retailers, demographics & attitudes
- What are the trade-offs of using store/online options
- The affect COVID has had on shoppers, both financially and mentally
- 50+ page slide deck outlining the findings and key action steps from Kantar's proprietary COVID Commerce Snapshot study
- Databook containing breakdowns by Demographic, Shopping Behavior, Channel, Retailer, Category, etc.
- Databook contains full year 2021 data (trended)
- Full questionnaire
Leverage our expertise to:
- Understand changes in behavior now that variants are causing massive illness
- Keep the shoppers you've won during COVID and understand their future needs
- Anticipate shopper behavior and attitudes as we enter the third calendar year of COVID
Need more? Contact us for more information or to get custom cuts of this data by retailer, category, or demographic group.
Price: $7,500 for wave 4 full results: (to license all four upcoming waves in 2022 AND get this wave as our gift for subscribing, contact RetailNAemail@example.com)