COVID W2:DO VACCINATED SHOPPERS SHOP DIFFERENTLY THAN THOSE UNVACCINATED? WHICH GROUP HAS THE STICKIEST OMNICHANNEL BEHAVIOR? WITH KANTAR’S COVID COMMERCE SNAPSHOT YOU’LL KNOW EXACTLY HOW SHOPPERS ARE RESPONDING TO THE CURRENT STATE OF COVID SO THAT YOU CAN WIN THEM OVER AS YOU PLAN FOR 2022.
This report explores:
- Need-to-know questions about shopper behavior, attitudes, and impact
- Which shoppers are vaccinated, cut by retailers, demographics & attitudes
- What are the trade-offs of using store/online options
- The affect COVID has had on shoppers, both financially and mentally
- 50+ page slide deck outlining the findings and key action steps from Kantar's proprietary COVID Commerce Snapshot study
- Databook containing breakdowns by Demographic, Shopping Behavior, Channel, Retailer, Category, etc.
- Commerce Now Webinar (will be recorded and then emailed in late July)
Leverage our expertise to:
- Keep the shoppers you've won during COVID and understand their future needs
- Anticipate shopper behavior and attitudes in year two of COVID
Need more? Contact us for more information or to get custom cuts of this data by retailer, category, or demographic group.
Price: $7,500 (for all four waves, contact RetailNAemail@example.com)