QUARTERLY MONITOR OF SHOPPER RESPONSE TO THE PANDEMIC. WHERE, WHY AND HOW ARE PEOPLE SHOPPING NOW, AND WHAT WILL THEY DO NEXT? BE AHEAD OF THE CURVE AS COVID CASES FALL AND SHOPPERS RE-ENGAGE INTO THE NEXT NORMAL.
This report explores:
- What are shoppers’ overall attitudes towards COVID?
- What is their current shopping behavior?
- Are they choosing different retailers and trip behavior?
- How much caution are variants causing?
- How do OOS and long lines impact shopping choices?
- Will dynamic external factors drive shoppers to stockpile?
- Are shoppers back to the workplace?
- What are ongoing trends in ecommerce, curbside and store pickup and how will they evolve?
- What’s likely to happen next?
- Full length deck with recommendations – one for each wave
- Complete four wave data set with choice of format: SPSS or Excel
- Technical orientation: 15 minute call to review the data file with expert shopper research analyst
Leverage our expertise to:
- Understand changes in behavior as variants evolve
- Keep the shoppers you've won during COVID and understand their future needs
- Anticipate shopper behavior and attitudes as we continue into the third calendar year of COVID
Contact us for more information!