EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW AND WHY SHOPPERS MAKE DECISIONS ON WHERE TO SHOP FOR BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS. WHAT ARE SHOPPERS’ EXPECTATIONS FOR BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCT SHOPPING, AND HOW DOES THAT VARY BY SHOPPER TYPE?
This report explores:
- How and why do shoppers make decisions on where to shop for beauty and personal care products?
- What are shoppers’ expectations for beauty and personal care product shopping, and how does that vary by shopper type?
- What is the role of in-store experiences versus fulfillment flexibility?
- Full length deck with recommendations: Shopping for Personal Care and Beauty
- Complete data set with choice of format: SPSS or Excel
- Technical orientation:15 minute call to review the data file with expert shopper research analyst
Leverage our expertise to understand:
- The shopping experience, including trip types and missions among shoppers engaged with beauty products and routines
Questions? Reach out at email@example.com