WITH KANTAR’S SHOPPING DOLLAR STORES DEEP DIVE YOU’LL LEARN WHAT DRIVES SHOPPERS TO THEIR FAVORITE DOLLAR STORE, WHAT MISSIONS SHOPPERS COMPLETE AND WHEN IT’S THE STORE OF CHOICE? YOU’LL BE POISED FOR FUTURE SUCCESS WITH NEW AND EXISTING DOLLAR CHANNEL SHOPPERS.
This report explores:
- Who are the Family Dollar, Dollar Tree and Dollar General shoppers and what keeps them coming back to their favorite retailer?
- How much do they spend & how do they pay for trips to dollar store retailers?
- How do shoppers balance price versus quality? What is the role of Private Label?
- Do they shop in store or online? In what other ways are they engaged digitally?
- What is the impact of increasing prices?
- Full length deck with recommendations: Shopping Dollar Stores
- Complete data set with choice of format: SPSS or Excel
- Technical orientation:15 minute call to review the data file with expert shopper research analyst
Leverage our expertise to:
- Understand and influence channel shifting to and away from Dollar stores
- Engage with dollar shoppers in the most meaningful way – in store, in app and more
- Best serve the dollar store shopper given current economic pressures
Contact us for more information!