KANTAR EXPERTS EXPLORE THIS UNIQUE CHANNEL: WHAT OCCASIONS AND CATEGORIES ARE CENTRAL TO THE CONVENIENCE STORE TRIP, WHAT DRIVES SHOPPER CHOICE AROUND WHERE THEY MAKE THIS TRIP, WHAT’S IN THE BASKET AND WHY?
This report explores:
- What shopping occasions and categories are central to the convenience store trip? What drives shopper choice around where they make this trip, what’s in the basket and why.
- What shopping strategies are used both before the trip and during in order to save time, money and get the products they are looking for? What parts of the store are visited and what categories are shopped?
- What products are trip drivers/planned versus basket builders/impulse?
- Are emerging fulfillment options such as immediate delivery changing this trip?
- Full length deck with recommendations: Shopping Convenience
- Technical orientation:15 minute call to review the data file with expert shopper research analyst
Leverage our expertise to understand:
- What shopping occasions and categories are central to the convenience store trip?
- What retailer and fulfillment choices are part of the consideration set when making this trip?
- How can retailers win the trip and optimize the basket?
Questions? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org