WHAT DRIVES SHOPPERS TO WAREHOUSE CLUBS, WHAT MISSIONS DO THEY COMPLETE, AND WHY DO THEY RETURN? WITH KANTAR’S SHOPPING AT CLUB DEEP DIVE YOU’LL KNOW EXACTLY HOW SHOPPERS USE THE CLUB CHANNEL, BOTH STORE & ONLINE, AND HOW KEY RETAILERS PERFORM.
This report explores:
- Which shopping occasions are shoppers most likely to do at club?
- What categories drive the trip, and what else is in the basket?
- Which purchases are planned versus impulsive?
- Why are club members drawn to their club of choice?
- Do they plan to renew – why or why not?
- What are typical Club shopping behaviors including fulfillment choice and engagement with apps?
- Full length deck with recommendations: Shopping at Club Retailers
- Complete data set with choice of format: SPSS or Excel
- Technical orientation:15 minute call to review the data file with expert shopper research analyst
Leverage our expertise to:
- Understand the Club shopper value equation
- Optimize the basket within the Club trip on both planned an impulse categories
- Gauge club shoppers’ use of alternative fulfilment methods
- Predict if shoppers plan to renew their Club memberships
Contact us for more information!