KEEP PACE WITH QUICKLY CHANGING ONLINE SHOPPING TRENDS. KANTAR’S TWO WAVE STUDY OFFERS A HOLISTIC LOOK AT ONLINE SHOPPING BEHAVIORS, MOTIVATORS, AND SHOPPING STRATEGIES.
This report explores:
What drives online shopping behaviors including mix and breadth of a shoppers’ online retailer set, fulfillment choice, shopping strategies, and sources of influence?
Two waves of research and corresponding analysis:
- Two full length decks with recommendations
- Complete data set for each wave
- Technical orientation: 15 minute call to review the data file with expert shopper research analyst
Leverage our expertise to understand:
- Holistic online shopping behaviors
- Mix & breadth of online retailer set
- Shoppers’ familiarity, use, and satisfaction with last mile delivery and other fulfillment options
- Online shopping strategies including search, instore v online interaction, and sites/sources of learnings and influence
$25,000 for 2 waves
Contact us for more information!