DECODE AND PRIORITIZE WHICH ELEMENTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE ARE IMPORTANT TO SHOPPING AND BUYING WITH KANTAR’S ESG STUDY
The pillars within “ESG” can be broadly described as social responsibility. As conscious consumerism grows, retailers and manufacturers alike recognize the importance of social responsibility to their customers and investors.
- Environmental – impact on the planet
- Social – relationships with community, customers and employees
- Governance – corporate leadership standards
This report explores:
- What elements of ESG are most important to shoppers, and how does that influence shopping and buying behavior? Kantar will help clients decode and prioritize ESG elements.
- Explore environmental (ingredients, packaging, impact on the planet), Social (relationship with community, employees) and Governance (leadership standards)
- Looking ahead: What will likely become more important in the future?
- Outside factors: Will increasing prices slow their willingness to pay a premium for “green”?
- Full length deck with recommendations: Environmental, Social & Governance and shopper choice
- Complete data set with choice of format: SPSS or Excel
- Technical orientation:15 minute call to review the data file with expert shopper research analyst
Questions? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org