WHAT DRIVES SHOPPERS TO DOLLAR/ DISCOUNTER RETAILERS?
WITH KANTAR’S SHOPPING AT DOLLAR/ DISCOUNTER DEEP DIVE YOU’LL KNOW IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT WHY SHOPPERS CHOOSE THESE RETAILERS AND WHAT IS DRIVING VISITS.
This report explores:
- Who is the discount store shopper, and what are the drivers of traffic to discount & dollar retailers
- Total spend & how do they pay for trips to discounter/dollar store retailers?
- Value attitudes – what are key attitudes and behaviors
- Store vs. online shopping within dollar/discount
- 3 retailer-centric decks:
- Dollar General, Family Dollar and Dollar Tree
- Aldi and Lidl
- Big Lots and Five Below
- Webinar: Battle for the Low Income Shopper
- A databook containing breakdowns by Demographic, Shopping Behavior, Channel, Retailer, Category, etc.
- Purchase this bundle by Sep 14 and receive 1 complimentary ticket to Kantar’s Big 2 Discounters: Dollar General and Dollar Tree Virtual Event
- Want to send more than 1 person? Purchase the bundle and we’ll send you a special code for 50% off additional individual tickets or enterprise access.
Leverage our expertise to:
- Know what drives shoppers to the Dollar & Discounter, what missions do they complete, and why do they return?
- Understand shoppers’ use of alternative fulfilment methods
- Covers multiple retailers: Dollar General, Dollar Tree/Family Dollar, Big Lots, Five Below & Aldi
Need more? Contact us for more information or to get custom cuts of this data by retailer, category, or demographic group.